In the list of commonly asked questions, the famous “Do you ever work in Germany?”
The answer is yes indeed, and often! This was proven by the Itoh Denki exhibition stand, set up in 2018 in Hanover and 2019 in Stuttgart.
Germany is currently the first attractive European country for exhibitions.
A few key figures:
- Half of the exhibitors and visitors are foreigners and come from more than 120 countries.
- 4 of the 10 largest exhibition companies in the world are based in Germany.
- Out of 25 German exhibition centres, a total area of approximately 2.8 million sqm is available for the organisation of trade show.
This success is due to the country’s involvement, reflected in the creation of solid infrastructure – airport, highway and station
It is only logical that our team often has to travel there. We surveyed the halls of the largest exhibition centres. Düsseldorf, Hannover, Stuttgart, Frankfurt, cities that are very familiar to us.
Why choose WENES STAND?
- Our experience. We have the technical knowledge to work in Germany.
- The quality of our designs. Our team of designers keeps abreast of the latest trends to offer you a modern and stylish exhibition stand.
- Our flexibility. We can adapt to all your needs! Our only limitation is the imagination of our designers!
- Our smile. We have no argument for that. You can see that by yourself 🙂
2019 is no exception! We will be at the following trade shows:
- Foire de Hanovre / The world’s largest Trade Fair dedicated to industry – Hanover, May 2019
- Gamescom / International Video Game Fair – Köln, August 2019
- Anuga / International Trade fair for Food and Beverage – Cologne, October 2019
- Salon K / International Trade fair for Plastic and Rubber – Düsseldorf, October 2019
- Salon Logimat / International Trade fair for intralogistics solutions – Stuttgart, March 2020